The first step for any individual, corporate body investor proposing to do business in Nigeria is to register as a Nigerian Company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), a government body responsible for monitoring and regulating the affairs of companies in Nigeria.
Our accredited legal team is prepared to help you through the process of registering or incorporating the appropriate company you require in Nigeria
We also offer various post incorporation services for registered company in Nigeria.
In this regard, we can specifically offer the following incorporated services:
• Private Limited Liability Company registration
• Public company Limited by guarantee
• Business name registration
• Incorporated Trustees and NGO.
We can further offer the below post-incorporated services for various existing companies:
• Filing Change of name with the CAC
• Filing of change of registered office address with CAC
• Filing of change of Directors/Shareholders with CAC
• Alteration of Memorandum and Articles of Association
• Collecting CTC of lost incorporation documents
• Filing of Annual returns with CAC
• Increase of company share capital
• Company secretary services e.t.c.